Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I GOT THRU TODAY OK

Today I had those tests that some of us regret but, we all have to go through in order to make sure our lady parts are working correctly. I can't stand the tests.  They hurt, are very uncomfortable, especially the pressing of the boards. There have been more than one occassion that I have celebrated womenhood but, not today.  Since I have had results that were not good at one time, that memory is formost in my thoughts when I have to be tested.  For a week after the biopsy, I waited to see if is was going to be sick, what the results were and I worried.  I was told not to worry, I did believe God had my back - I still did not want to be sick. I look at all the ladies who come and go while we are waitng for the radiologists to read their film.  Some already had a bad diagnosis and are back to see if all is well.  I thank God for not having unfavorable results. I 've prayed for women I don't know and for a few friends who have been through it. I have a friend right now who is going thru it.  I feel deeply for her.  We talk about what would happen if she dies.  She says she is okay with it.  She was the one who cared for her dying mother with the same disease and did not have time to care for herself.  Talk about self-sacrificing.  I don't want to be without her but, it is not my choice. So, I'll love her hard now and thank God she is still here.  I am also thankful for her friendship. I got through okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment