Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 27, 2011

It Didn't Happen Again

I have been so upset and broken hearted beacuse I was not able to find a new venue to work this fall.  I wanted so desperately not to return to the school I have worked in for the last 5 years,  So much has changed there including at least 5 principals since I came on aboard. The changing of the guard  (principals)wasn't as distracting as I thought it would be but, the behavior of the children has changed signifcantly. Close friends and family that I shared my disappointment with said that I didn't get the jobs  because I am needed where I am.  For the last 3 years I have been trying to find employment elsewhere and it did not happen.  I think there is some merit in what they have said, however, I am still hurt and really don't want to go back. I know God is in the midst of this and the outcome was always in his hands but, I have not yet stopped feeling let down.  Someome out there knows how I feel. I need prayer and I have ro admit to God my real feelings and move on.  Dissappointed or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment