Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 18, 2011

Starting Again In A New Place

I am waiting to hear from a new school to which I have applied.  I was told that I was already selected as one of their new recruits.  I am waiting to hear where my assignment will be and what my salary will be.  Most people at this point in life would not consider starting over in a new place for any reason but, that is not a major concern for me.  I believe in what I do and I know that children are always a part of the landscape of my life.  I look forward to the challenge ahead of getting to know new co workers and building bridges to new relationships.  I do know that everyone does not always gel with one another, but I am depending on the Christ in me to help me find my way. I will do what is required and more to fulfill  what I need to do and show others the love of God, even when it is hard difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment