Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Confessing Again

I would not be honest if I said that when trouble comes, because I am a believer in Jesus Christ, that I can move along and not be concerned. I can say that recent circumstances makes me look at things differently. Facing the truth about my limitations is liberating, especially when I can be a control freak.  I never had control.  It is not a word to be used in my personal vocabulary, as it speaks to what I thought I could do. I am at the mercy of the Lord Jesus Christ and what he is willing to allow in all things me.
Attacks come as we align ourselves with what the Lord wants from us and Satan is ready to do what he does best. He would have us believe that the way to make it right would be to fix it on our own and not pray for help and guidance.  He would have us vacate the path of righteousness. I know that restorting to my way of resolving issues does not work.  I know that if I am not careful, I will go back to the unfocused, unforgiving, self-centered woman that I was.  This is not about me. Kingdom work is at stake. I am being required to raise my game.  I have a very good Idea of what I am being called to do and I must be prepared for the fight.  Great scarfice makes great gains.
Prayer is my only hope and seeking the face of God is my remedy for all thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment