Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Change Gon Come

The time to change has come.  I have lived long enough to know when it is time to move on.  I have been so blessed by the people God has sent my way to favor me and help me. Over the years people  have come and gone.  The ones that left made way for the ones that are here now.  People are in our lives for reasons or seasons. It is time to go in a different direction.
I do not want to get to heaven and find that I left a lot of work undone.  Some of what I am faced with at this juncture is scary.  I am hestitant and sometimes afraid.  I haven't always acknowlegded the presence of God in my life to the extent that I can do all things. It is not by might but, by his spirit thus sayeth the Lord. I have opportunities opening for me.  I want my  territory enlarged so  I can accomplish all that has been set before me.  I must remember the source of my hope and peace.  God did not give us a spirit of fear so when I feel it coming on I will continue to press in and pray. I shed tears for what I am about to leave behind and look forward to a good and properous future. I will walk in peace which is not the absence of trouble but the presence of God.  If God before me, who could be against me?

No comments:

Post a Comment