Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

He Cares For Me

There is within me a spirit of restlessness.  I don't know what to do with it.  I have been here before and I find myself reevaluating some of my choices - again.  I don't know for sure what to do, but I know to keep calm and not make any crazy changes right now.  I am not sure if this feeling comes with age or just a real desire for something different.  Since I know people depend on me and other young women are watching, I must be careful.  I do have an obligation to live my life reflective of the spirit of God within me and because of that I have to be careful of choices and consequences.  I am praying for peace and direction.  I am a changeling in that I never stay the same from the inside out.  I like that God's care for me makes me want to be more like him. His everlasting love is my saving grace.  Many have proclaimed love for others but, there is no love like the love of God.  Time to watch and wait.  However, I will not be ringing my hands for God is truly caring for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment