Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 12, 2012

Traveling Through This Land

I've had something to say before now, but I kept putting off coming back here to say it all. This is by far one of the most beloved places I have every had to write and encourage myself. My family has been in a state of flux. We have lost 5 loved ones to death and their passing has left us shaken to the core.
Two of my very good friends are fighting cancer of some type. Both women have been strong and courageous in the way they have lived their lives and one is closer to leaving us than the other. It is so painful to know that they will be leaving us for I feel such deep connection to both and I don't want to let them go. But, they will complete thier journeys and the rest of us will go on.
Death is a part of life. I tell the young people in my life that life has to recycle. People come, people go. We all have to die. We all lose someone near and dear that we don't want to let go. These women have been such good friends and a compliment to their families and others. They have always been willing to help and have live lives reflecting the God's goodness towards others. My prayer for them is that God will not allow them to suffer long and I know his grace is sufficient. I know we will meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment